CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-28T22:06:14+00:002010 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-28T22:06:14+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center Steering
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – All,Both Axles – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Kevin S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/26/2023